November 21, 2023
Self-Care Strategies for Managing Stress and Avoiding Burnout
Virtual Campus | 1:00pm–2:30pm
This event is open to UBC graduate students
Graduate school can be both an exciting and stressful time for many students. Supporting and caring for one’s health and wellbeing is important to learning and completing your degree, as well as building professional competency. This interactive webinar will be facilitated by members of UBC Counselling Services, and focuses on managing your stress during graduate school.
- Understanding the stress response and burnout
- Identifying grad school-related stressors
- Taking stock of your own stressors and how you currently cope with them
- Identifying proactive steps and strategies to support your health and wellbeing
- Learning about health and wellbeing resources on campus and how to access them
For more information and to register click here: https://www.grad.ubc.ca/about-us/events/23803-self-care-strategies-managing-stress-avoiding-burnout
Have an event related to wellbeing?
1:00pm - 2:30pm