November 25, 2021
Positive Coping Strategies part 2
Okanagan Campus | 9:00am–9:00am
Date: November 18 (Part 1) November 25 (Part 2), 2021 Please attend both sessions.
Time: 9:00 a.m. - 9:50 a.m.
Location: Zoom webinar
Who is this for?
All UBC faculty and staff
What will you learn?
- Learn the concepts of mental health, resilience and coping
- Have an opportunity to explore a variety of positive coping strategies through skill development and practice
- Learn to apply coping/self-care to improve overall mental health and wellbeing
- Create a personal goal to establish or re-establish healthy habits in their every day life
What to expect during the webinar:
- Your microphone and video will remain off during the webinar
- The majority of the webinar will be listening to facilitator/host
- Participation during the webinar is optional! Questions may be posed in the chat throughout the webinar
- Interactions with the group occur via chat (not anonymous) and through powerpoint annotations (anonymous)
Have an event related to wellbeing?
9:00am - 9:00am