November 16, 2020
Positive Coping Strategies: November 2020 (Facilitated Webinar)
Vancouver Campus | 9:00am–9:00am
- Part 1: November 16, 2020
- Part 2: November 23, 2020 (Please attend both sessions.)
- Learn the concepts of mental health, resilience and coping
- Have an opportunity to explore a variety of positive coping strategies through skill development and practice
- Learn to apply coping/self-care to improve overall mental health and wellbeing
- Create a personal goal to establish or re-establish healthy habits in their every day life
What to expect during the webinar:
- Your microphone and video will remain off during the webinar
- The majority of the webinar will be listening to facilitator/host
- Participation during the webinar is optional! Questions may be posed in the chat throughout the webinar
- Interactions with the group occur via chat (not anonymous) and through powerpoint annotations (anonymous)
Miranda Massie, MEd, is a Workplace Wellbeing Practices & Learning Consultant with UBC HR. Her work involves supporting learning practices & curriculum design related to individual and workplace wellbeing. Miranda has a background in psychology, as well as health and adult education and is a Mental Health Commission of Canada certified instructor (Mental Health First Aid and The Working Mind). Miranda's work is grounded in health promotion and adult education principles and she believes in empowering employees to make informed decisions that can positively impact their individual wellbeing, as well as the health and culture of the organization.
Have an event related to wellbeing?