February 8, 2022 TO February 28, 2022
Participants for Workplace Stair Climbing Exercise Study Needed!
Okanagan Campus | 12:00am–12:00am
- Between the ages of 18-65 years
- Employee who works on site at UBC Okanagan 3+ full work days per week (of 6+ hours/day)
- Work in a building with access to a stairwell
- Free of any health complications
- 2 supervised stair climbing exercise sessions in the workplace
- 1-week follow-up period of unsupervised stair climbing
- One-on-one interview at the end of the 1-week period
This study will take ~2 hours for the supervised portion of the study; the stair climbing exercise you complete on your own should take ~10 or less min/day that you exercise
Have an event related to wellbeing?
12:00am - 12:00am