February 8, 2022 TO February 28, 2022
Participants for Workplace Stair Climbing Exercise Study Needed!
Okanagan Campus | 12:00am–12:00am
We are conducting a study on campus at UBCO that aims to determine the feasibility and receptivity of incorporating practical stair climbing “exercise snacks” into the workplace. If you are interested in participating, please contact Matt Stork (email@example.com).
- Between the ages of 18-65 years
- Employee who works on site at UBC Okanagan 3+ full work days per week (of 6+ hours/day)
- Work in a building with access to a stairwell
- Free of any health complications
The study consists of:
- 2 supervised stair climbing exercise sessions in the workplace
- 1-week follow-up period of unsupervised stair climbing
- One-on-one interview at the end of the 1-week period
*You will receive an honorarium for participating in this study!
This study will take ~2 hours for the supervised portion of the study; the stair climbing exercise you complete on your own should take ~10 or less min/day that you exercise
Have an event related to wellbeing?
12:00am - 12:00am