November 1, 2019 TO November 30, 2019
Not Myself Today Campaign for Staff & Faculty (UBCV & UBCO)
Okanagan Campus | 8:00am–5:00pm
UBC is committed to building mentally healthy workplaces where all employees can thrive. Since 2015, we have been an active participant of the Canadian Mental Health Association’s Not Myself Today® (NMT) initiative.
NMT is an evidence-informed, practical solution to help employers like UBC transform mental health at work.
This workplace mental health initiative has three main goals:
Build greater awareness
Foster safe and supportive culture
- Animal Care Services
- Arts-FYP (First Year Programs)
- Campus Planning & Development
- Central Human Resources
- Centre for Blood Research
- Centre for Community Engaged Learning
- Centre for Teaching, Learning & Technology
- Department of Linguistics
- Faculty of Forestry - Dean's Office
- Faculty of Land and Food Systems
- Faculty of Medicine
- Financial Operations
- Health, Safety & Environment
- Indigenous Research Support Initiative
- Language and Literacy Education
- School of Public Policy and Global Affairs
- Student Communications Services
- Support Programs to Advance Research Capacity
- Teacher Education Office
- UBC Recreation
- UBC Robson Square
- UBC Sauder
More information here.
Have an event related to wellbeing?
8:00am - 5:00pm