February 21, 2020
Move UBC Research Roundtable
Vancouver Campus | 11:45am–2:00pm
Interested in promoting physical activity here at UBC and in your community? Come on out to Move UBC’s Research Roundtable to explore more ways that we can promote physical activity on campus. The format will consist of short ‘data blitz’ presentations by UBC Faculty followed by roundtable discussions on related themes.
- Dr. Guy Faulkner, School of Kinesiology
- Dr. Silke Cresswell-Appel, Faculty of Medicine
- Dr. Mark Beauchamp, School of Kinesiology
- Dr. Alex Bigazzi, School of Community and Regional Planning
- Dr. Eli Puterman, School of Kinesiology
- Dr. Rosalin Miles, School of Kinesiology
- Dr. Mary Jung, School of Health and Exercise Sciences (Okanagan)
- Dr. Sally Stewart, School of Health and Exercise Sciences (Okanagan)
Space is limited so register now! Lunch will be provided.
Have an event related to wellbeing?
11:45am - 2:00pm
BC Hydro Theatre,
CIRS, 2260 West Mall, Vancouver, BC, V6T 1Z4View Map