February 1, 2022 TO February 28, 2022
Move UBC Challenge
Okanagan Campus | 7:00am–11:45am
Join us in a challenge to learn more about physical activity, exercise, what they both mean and how you can lead a more active lifestyle. Getting more movement in your day doesn’t have to be a daunting task! This challenge will guide you through the 24-hour movement guidelines, important factors contributing to your overall health, and more.
When: Starts on February 1, 2022, and ends on February 28, 2022.
- Late registration is okay just make sure that you read and complete the reflection questions for missed days.
Who: Anyone who is a part of the UBC community can participate.
How it Works:
- Register for the Move UBC Challenge (late registration is okay, just read the titles for missed dates).
- Each day you will visit the calendar below and open the number for the corresponding date (Feb 2 = 2).
- Read the short information blurb for the day.
- Click on the reflection question to submit your answers (all answers will be kept confidential).
- By submitting the reflection question, you will be entered to win a gift card weekly.
- If you complete all of the weekday submissions, you will be entered in a chance to win the grand prize.
Have an event related to wellbeing?
7:00am - 11:45am