Move UBC Challenge
Join us in a challenge to learn more about physical activity, exercise, what they both mean and how you can lead a more active lifestyle. Getting more movement in your day doesn’t have to be a daunting task! This challenge will guide you through the 24-hour movement guidelines, important factors contributing to your overall health, and you'll be entered to win amazing prizes!
Starts on February 1, 2022, and ends on February 28, 2022. Late registration is okay! Just make sure that you read and complete the reflection questions for the missed days.
Anyone who is a part of the UBC community can participate.
How it Works
- Register for the Move UBC Challenge (late registration is okay! Just read the titles for the missed dates)
- Visit the Move UBC Challenge Calendar daily to open the number box for the corresponding date (February 2 = 2)
- Read the short information blurb for the day
- Click on the reflection question to submit your answers (all answers will be kept confidential)
- By submitting the reflection question, you will be entered to win a gift card weekly
- If you complete all of the weekday submissions, you will be entered in a chance to win the grand prize: a Theragun!
Weekly prizes include,
Week 1: Yoga Mat
Week 2: Fitbit
Week 3: Foam Roller
Week 4: Yoga Mat & Foam Roller
Grand Prize: Theragun *must complete all 28 days to be entered to win the grand prize!