November 10, 2020
Love Your Body: A Spotlight on Women's Sexual Health-Online
Vancouver Campus | 5:30pm–8:30pm
Led by Corinne Underwood, founder of Choices for Sexual Health, we will explore ways to:
• Set healthy boundaries, keep healthy in body and mind
• Make healthy decisions and identify reliable health information resources
• Develop clear communication skills and maintain positive relationships
• Ages 16+ years and up are welcome
This is an online event, you will need a laptop or a smart device to connect to Zoom.
COVID-19 Note: Once you arrive, please line up on the left side of the Barclay Street entrance of the YMCA building. You will be required to complete a Health Declaration Form to confirm that you do not have any symptoms of COVID-19 or exposure that would pose a health risk to others.
Please remember to keep a distance of 2 meters unless you are within your family/friend bubble. Wearing masks in the building is not mandatory, though you are welcome to wear one. We have hand sanitizer and gloves available for those who might need it.
1. This event is for participants who identify as women and are a minimum of 16 years of age and up.
2. Please bring your own water bottle/closed drink container and (nut-free) snack (in a wrapper or peel).
3. Please note that childcare is not available.
Please visit this website for registration details: https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/love-your-body-a-spotlight-on-womens-sexual-health-online-tickets-126474541759?aff=ebdssbdestsearch.
Have an event related to wellbeing?
5:30pm - 8:30pm