March 8, 2019
UBC Wellbeing Challenge 2019
Vancouver Campus |
Move more, eat well!
February 11 to March 8, join the Wellbeing Challenge – a celebration of movement and healthy food on campus! In alignment with Move UBC (February) and Nutrition Month (March), the Wellbeing Challenge invites you to explore opportunities to nourish your body and be more active on campus.
- You’ll have a chance to win lots of great prizes, including the grand prize of a gift card for a sweet bike and a delicious dinner for two*!
- Discover the many options for healthy eating and physical activity on campus!
- Challenge your friends or colleagues, explore campus, and have fun!
- Print out the Wellbeing Challenge Passport, or pick one up at one of the drop off locations below.
- Visit each location on the Wellbeing Challenge Map.
- Find the Wellbeing Challenge poster located in the main area of each location.
- Write down the "Wellbeing Word" on the space provided on your passport.
- While you’re there, participate in an activity or pick up a healthy snack!
- Drop off your completed passport at the front desk of the Student Recreation Centre, Student Housing and Hospitality Services Main Office, Human Resources TEF III (Floor 6), or Student Wellness Centre in the Life Building by March 8, 2019 at 4:00 pm, and you'll be entered to win lots of great prizes.
Note: you must visit passport locations in person in order to record the Wellbeing Words.
Participation is free! No registration or purchases are necessary at any location.
Click HERE for map of locations across the Vancouver campus.
Get the Wellbeing Challenge Passport
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Please note that some prizes awarded to employees are considered taxable income.
Have an event related to wellbeing?
7:00am - 9:00pm