November 18, 2020
Conversation Cafe: What can foster wellbeing in a blended workplace?
Okanagan Campus | 10:00am–11:30am
Join us in a live hosted conversation with UBC colleagues and share thoughts, ideas and current practices about building trust in the workplace and how that can build a place of wellbeing at work. Grab a coffee and be prepared to participate in the dynamic cafe conversation format to leverage the wisdom in the (Zoom) room.
The format provides a place for each of us to share, to listen and to collectively increase our understanding of the ways we can positively influence our workplace culture.
During this session participants will:
- Discuss the ways in which we demonstrate and model wellbeing
- Raise awareness of ways to contribute to wellbeing at UBC, and
- Connect with colleagues across campus to learn from one another
At the end of this session, participants will be better able to:
- Discover existing opportunities to promote wellbeing in the workplace
- Contribute to wellbeing in the workplace
Have an event related to wellbeing?
10:00am - 11:30am
Zoom Meeting Link: https://ubc.zoom.us/j/65479430672?pwd=ejRsejMrUyt6OXBSeTFqR081UHZqUT09 (Links to an external site.)
Zoom Meeting ID: 654 7943 0672
Zoom Meeting Phone #: +1 778 907 2071
Event Invitation: Download an Outlook calendar invitation